We are looking for a new team member to join us to support the creative team. The scientific designer demonstrates the following skills:
- Able to review and understand clients’ scientific information
- Create direction briefs to transform scientific information into visual communications
- Exhibit a high level of proficiency and experience with Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, and Excel.
- Able to work independently in creating infographic-style visual communications
- Able to apply UX-UI where needed to create well-reasoned learning modules
- Comfortable working with large datasets. Experience with data visualization is a plus
- Have a flawless attention to detail
Additionally, the designer will:
- Maintain asset library for Company
- Participate in team or client meetings
- Perform research and fact checking in support of Company projects, as required
- Maintain all required documentation and records of project work/flow
- Comply with all standard operating procedures/guidelines as provided by the Company
- Perform any other tasks which fall into the general scope of work for the graphic design nature of the business
You are looking for an opportunity to contribute in the healthcare field. You do not shy away from responsibility and accountability.
If this is you, please click the button below to apply, with a cover letter outlining why you match our needs, a current resume, and link to your portfolio.